Hollandaise SaucePrep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 10 minutesTotal Time: 15 minutes
This is a basic blender recipe aimed at
- 4 ea Egg Yolks
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 3/4 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- 8 tbsp Butter (1 stick)
- 2 tbsp Water
- Heat butter in medium in a small sauce pan.
- Add egg yolks, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, salt, and cayenne pepper to the Aer Disc Vitamix Blender container.
- Start the blender on the lowest speed and raise to 8. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Remove the pour stopper, and slowly stream hot butter into the blender.
- Once fully incorporated, add water as needed to bring the hollandaise to the right consistency.
- 3/4 cup Buttermilk, or regular whole milk
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream, or Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp Dried Dill
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Dried Chives
- 1/2 tsp Dried Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Mix all ingredients and let rest in the fridge for at least half an hour.
Fermented Pepper paste